Cube Mind

Cube Mind
The mind of a cube dweller

Friday, November 20, 2015

Giving Time



























Those who like to give whatever it is they’ve got
Know full well to give ‘tis far better than to not.

So, during this giving time let’s all join together as one
And give ourselves a hand for all the giving that we’ve done.





























I once gave a hoot (when hoots were in short supply)
I even gave my hunger (when someone was serving pie).


























I’ve given a piece of my mind (to those without their own)
I’ve even given my absence (when they wished to be alone).



























I’ve given my opinions (when they didn’t know what to think)
I’ve given my advice (for when they couldn’t afford a shrink).




























I’ve given some good excuses (for when theirs were wearing thin)
I’ve even given alibis (to account for where they’d been).

Giving brings more joy than mere taking could ever allow
(Except when taking a minute to approve your timecards: NOW!).

[And if you haven’t given out and want to give some more
Join Cool Campus Challenge to improve our Eco- score!]*

*Cool Campus Challenge ends 12/10/15, UCSB specific, some assembly required.

No comments:

Post a Comment